Thursday, February 3, 2011

Bottled Water

Do we really know where are bottled water comes from or where all the plastic goes when we throw it away.  I recently came across a documentary called Tapped that I think you should check out.  It really opened my eyes on the whole bottled water industry.  In our home we try to stay away from plastic bottled water and filter our water as an alternative.   Now I realize that I should also be concerned about what is in the bottled water and where it came from.  A report came out recently from EWG What's In Your Bottled Water - Besides Water?   I feel both the documentary and the EWG report is definitely worth taking a look at!  It's amazing that we as consumer's can be so mislead at times.

TappedHappy Filtering,  Courtney

2 comments:

  1. We spent $150 on a GE reverse osmosis water filter and we refil the same 8 bottles over and over. In addition to the environmental damage, I'll be damned if I pay Coke and Pepsi for effin WATER!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been lugging around refillable glass bottles lately. Even though they are heavy, I think water tastes so much better out of glass.

    ReplyDelete