Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentines

So Landen's school's Valentines party is over and he had such a good time. He was so excited to see that he had so many friends that gave him Valentines Day cards.  Which we also bought as well.  Went to good old Target and got Mr. Men Valentine cards to give to all his class mates.  So where does the eco come in.....  because what are we going to do with all the cards?  Well we will at least recycle them, but I was wondering if there is another way to go about giving out Valentines Day cards that would be a little more eco.  Maybe next year we can be a little more crafty  (which I really struggle with, there is no Martha in this house! ) and try to make them from substainable materials.  If anyone has any easy crafty ideas on what we should maybe try next year that would be great. At least now I have a year to plan for the next Valentines party:) As for Giles and me, we really don't do too much for Valentines Day.  We do exchange cards that I keep, but I am betting I will be getting some local chocolate strawberries:) 


Happy Valentines,  Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment