Thursday, March 24, 2011

Spring Cleaning Time




  Spring is here,  but not here in Southern California brrrrrr. So as soon as this rain stops and the sun comes out it is spring cleaning time in our house. My usual cleaning supplies are always eco friendly and as natural as possible. This year I am going to start attempting to clean our home naturally and make our own cleaners. I am on somewhat of a no waist kind of kick and am trying to eliminate how much packaging we throw out. That is a another post to come....
Back to spring cleaning, to help me get started I purchased a book called  The Naturally Clean Home: 150 Super-Easy Herbal Formulas for Green Cleaning.There are so many recipes using natural ingredients, including herbs and essential oils for pretty much every room in your house. I am so excited to try it out, maybe it will make cleaning more fun than it already is:)


The Naturally Clean Home: 150 Super-Easy Herbal Formulas for Green Cleaning      

No comments:

Post a Comment