Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Skillet Cooking

 I am so enjoying cooking in my cast iron skillet and am constantly looking for new recipes.  I found a cookbook The Cast Iron Skillet Cookbook: Recipes for the Best Pan in Your Kitchen that  has some really good recipes.  Even though I don't eat meat I enjoy cooking it for my family.  We usually roast a whole organic chicken but found this simple recipe in Mad Hungry: Feeding Men and Boys, another great cookbook.  It was a big hit! Cooked in half the time of a whole chicken and was super easy:)  I LOVE cookbooks, so if you have any recommendations for some good cookbooks let me know.    




Mad Hungry: Feeding Men and Boys        The Cast Iron Skillet Cookbook: Recipes for the Best Pan in Your Kitchen                                                                                     

No comments:

Post a Comment